love what you do
Hospice Psychosocial Manager (Medical Social Worker Manager) - Full-TimeJob ID: 4962697002 Location: Concord, NH Category: Medical Social Worker Date Posted: Nov. 13, 2020
Hospice Psychosocial Manager - Full-Time
As a Hospice Psychosocial Manager with BAYADA Home Health Care, you will lead field staff and volunteers in client service and clinical excellence. You will also ensure quality and adherence to policies and procedures with specific focus on social and emotional factors related to end-of-life. You will be accountable for interdisciplinary group process involvement, and field staff and volunteer evaluation and development.
Responsibilities of Psychosocial Manager include:
- Act as client advocate. Communicate and collaborate with team members regarding client status, care plan and expected outcomes
- Work with the field staff to ensure accurate and timely case management, authorization management, and interdisciplinary communication
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA Hospice and The BAYADA Way
- Ensure that all documentation progresses efficiently through each stage of the care delivery process, from start of care to discharge, and bereavement period.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with Medicare Conditions of Participation (COPs)
Qualifications for the ideal Psychosocial Manager (LCSW) candidate:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited university, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Prior experience in similar role at another organization is strong preferred.
- Previous social work experience in hospice and palliative care is preferred.
- Program development and management experience preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares, and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate