love what you do
Spiritual Counselor, Hospice, Per diemJob ID: 6226302002 Location: Concord, NH Category: Spiritual Counselor Date Posted: Jun. 22, 2022
BAYADA Hospice has a new opening for a Per Diem Spiritual Counselor, with our Concord, NH Hospice office. This office services clients in Merrimack, Hillsborough and Belknap counties in NH.
This individual will be a member of an experienced hospice care team that provides assessments, education and symptom management related to end of life care. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Spiritual Counselor in hospice or palliative care and will be responsible for developing and adhering to the client's spiritual care plan.
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice Spiritual Counselor include:
- Develop and adhere to the client's spiritual care plan.
- Provide spiritual and emotional support to patients and family members.
- Complete documentation accurately and timely.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must demonstrate an appropriate attitude.
- Participate in providing bereavement services to family members, referral sources, and the community.
Qualifications for a Hospice Spiritual Counselor include:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in Counseling preferred or have graduated from an approved divinity school.
- One year of experience in a spiritual counseling capacity in a health care setting, preferably hospice or palliative care.
- Must be willing to travel coverage area of office.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate