We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4652741002 Location: Dedham, MA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: 02/14/2020 Availability: Full-time
RN Clinical Manager - Full-Time
$3,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a dynamic Registered Nurse to fill the position of RN Clinical Manager for our Medicare Certified Home Health Office based in Dedham, Massachusetts.
As RN Clinical Manager you will lead the field staff in clinical excellence, client services and adherence to policies and procedures. The RN Nurse Clinical Manager is also accountable for field staff management and evaluations, internal case management and staff development. Demonstrated clinical expertise and prior managerial experience in a Medicare certified home care agency coupled with knowledge of OASIS and Medicare Conditions of Participation are strongly preferred.
We are seeking a flexible, enthusiastic team player who aspires to grow professionally. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired health care professionals make BAYADA Home Health Care their employer of choice.
BAYADA offers the stability and structure of a national company with the values and culture of a family owned business.
Responsibilities for the RN Clinical Manager
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals, including RNS, PTs, OTs, SLPs, MSWs and HHAs.
- Management and mentoring of Clinicians.
- Orientation and ongoing training and education of clinical professionals
- Documentation review, including OASIS
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
Qualifications for the RN Clinical Manager
- A current Massachusetts RN license, BSN degree preferred.
- 3 years of nursing experience.
- 2 years of recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience is desirable
- Knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation a plus
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation is preferred
- Strong management and leadership background
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
With more than 360 offices nationwide, the people of BAYADA Home Health Care grow together. From comprehensive in-house orientation and training to ongoing mentoring and precepting, you’ll feel the difference higher standards make. BAYADA Home Health Care is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: medical/dental/prescription/vision/paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement savings plan w/company match and short/long term disability.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse