love what you do
Clinical Operations ManagerJob ID: 7029747002 Location: Dennisport, MA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Nov. 20, 2023
If you’re ready to make a change, we’re ready to invest in you! BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Clinical Manager (RN) in our Hyannis, Assistive Care office!
We are looking for a RN Clinical Manager that is passionate about keeping care in the home and developing skills for upward career mobility. Are you ready for something new in your nursing career?
Why Choose BAYADA?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid Weekly
- Mon-Fri daytime work hours
- AMAZING culture (learn more about our mission, vision, beliefs, and values here)
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Responsibilities for a Nurse Manager/Clinical Manager:
- You will visit our geriatric clients and conduct assessments in Hyannis, MA and surrounding areas.
- You will develop and execute the client care while coordinating communications between clients, field staff, office and clinicians.
- You will supervise and support Home Health Aide staff in the field.
- You will facilitate new hire orientation for Home Health Aides/ Certified Nursing Assistants
- You will participate in the training of new employees and in-services for field staff to provide exceptional care
Qualifications for a Nurse Manager/Clinical Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Home Care experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience as a Nurse Manager preferred.
What happens after you apply
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your inquiry
- The recruiter will reach out via email or phone to schedule an in-person or zoom interview if qualifications are a match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate