love what you do
Bilingual Associate, Home CareJob ID: 5011168002 Location: Dover, NJ Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Dec. 28, 2020
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives while you grow your career and learn the business?
We’re BAYADA Home Health Care and we are currently hiring a full time Bilingual Client Services Associate for our Dover Assistive Care - State Programs office, located in Dover, NJ.
Through hands-on experience, Bilingual Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn all aspects of managing and growing a caseload and recruiting staff in order to become a Client Services Manager.
- Focused on assisting the manager in delivering and coordinating client services
- You’ll help lead field staff in providing quality home care while increasing your office’s caseload through long-term relationship building with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- Sharing responsibility for your team, you’ll develop communicative relationships with them while managing scheduling and maintain effective fiscal management by monitoring metrics (gross margin, overtime, unfilled hours, etc.).
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Strong PC and communication skills (including solid phone marketing & data entry ability)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate