love what you do
ECE - Early Childhood Special EducatorJob ID: 6241060002 Location: Dover, DE Category: Other Date Posted: Jun. 29, 2022
BAYADA is looking to grow our team of Early Childhood Special Educators (Teachers) who are interested in working in home health care providing Early Intervention (birth to 3) services to infants and toddlers in the community.
Early Childhood Special Educator Qualifications:
- Collegiate Professional Certificate with Early Childhood Special Education endorsement
- Masters in Early Childhood Special Education preferred
- Experience working with infants and toddlers with disabilities.
- Experience developing and implementing a teaching plan for young children.
- Experience with The Carolina Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers with Special Needs is a plus!
Early Childhood Special Educator Responsibilities:
- Conducts evaluations within the time frame requested.
- Develops and implements a plan of care that specifies the child's goals and interventions.
- Reevaluates the child's progress and revises / updates the plan of care.
- Communicates with the other multidisciplinary team members.
- Understands and follows safety and infection control policies and procedures.
Benefits for Early Childhood Special Educator:
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible scheduling – work a schedule that fits your lifestyle
- Weekly Paycheck / Direct Deposit
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Recognition Programs
To learn more about this position, please contact Sarah Ceresini at 302-287-7910 or email@example.com
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My BAYADA team is awesome; we're a very cohesive group. I get flexibility in scheduling, a vast library of clinical resources, and I can pursue my goals knowing I have their support. I can care for my clients knowing that my managers are keeping track of my need for in-services, updates and recertifications. And I can always get time off with my family.Ellen J., RN, BSN - Nurse