We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 5017778002 Location: Doylestown, PA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 01/05/2021
BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do much about healing and helping, here’s your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You’ll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Telford ,Sellersville, Perkasie, Quakertown, Souderton, Doylestown, Pottstown, East Greenville, and more (Upper Bucks County)!
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client’s multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse