We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4889168002 Location: Falmouth, MA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 09/21/2020
LPN Clinical Manager, Full-Time
BAYADA Home Health Care has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic LPN Clinical Manager for our office in Falmouth, MA. This office provides personal care, homemaking and companionship services for seniors, including assistance with activities of daily living, self-care and household support services.
As the LPN Clinical Manager, you will oversee a team of dedicated Certified Nurse Aides, Home Health Aides and Homemakers, ensuring care is delivered consistent with the individualized plan of care developed for each client. You will conduct introductory visits in client homes in, Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich, Bourne and surrounding towns, to orient Home Health Aides and their clients to an established care plan and designated tasks. The LPN Clinical Manager will also conduct ongoing supervision, training and mentorship of the Home Health Aides.
We are seeking a flexible, enthusiastic and self-directed team player who aspires to grow professionally. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired health care professionals make BAYADA Home Health Care their employer of choice.
BAYADA offers the stability and structure of a national company with the values and culture of a family owned business.
Responsibilities for the LPN Clinical Manager
- Train, mentor and develop a team of dedicated Home Health Aides and Homemakers
- Conduct introductory and follow-up visits with adult and elderly clients
- Partner with external agencies to ensure high client satisfaction
- Ensure adherence to all quality and regulatory standards
Qualifications for the LPN Clinical Manager
- A current Massachusetts LPN license
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience as an LPN
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse