love what you do
Habilitation Manager, Home CareJob ID: 4745116002 Location: East Norriton, PA Category: Client Services Date Posted: May. 22, 2020 Availability: Full-time
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Habilitation Manager (Qualified Professional) in our East Norriton, PA office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Habilitation Manager could be the position for you!
The Habilitation Manager will:
- In collaboration with the Clinical Manager, act as internal case manager and advocate for clients in the Habilitation program
- Participate in Person-Centered Planning processes
- Collaborate with the client, family, Case Managers, Hab Techs and other teams to implement and evaluate client care needs and individual goals identified in the Person Centered/Individual Support Plan
- Make regular client visits, as per policy, to evaluate client progress and to monitor that client services are implemented according to the Person Centered/Individual Support Plan and the service definitions
- Evaluate the progress of goals identified in the Person Centered/Individual Support Plan
- Maintain ongoing communication with Case Managers/Care Coordinators
- Carry out supervision of Habilitation Technicians according to policy and procedure and as mandated by state regulation
- Participate in client specific orientations as directed by the Clinical Manager
Qualifications for a Habilitation Manager:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Must be a Qualified Professional - minimum of 2 years of post degree experience with I/DD population
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Sponsor - RPA
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate