love what you do
CNA/HHA - Home Health Care AideJob ID: 5030987002 Location: Sandwich, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2021
Do you want to make a difference in your community? Are you looking for work, but struggling to find something that you can balance with your lifestyle or current schedule? Are you unhappy with your current agency or facility?
If so, please look no further than Bayada Home Health Care!! BAYADA has an immediate need for HHA's - Home Health Aides and as a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard! We offer flexible scheduling, have part-time hours and full-time hours available. Ask us about our SIGN ON BONUS!!!*
Where you can help: Here at BAYADA we have clients all throughout the Cape but we'd like to keep you close to home and around your communities. Here are a few options for Upper and mid-Cape:
- Sagamore Beach
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- 1:1 Care
- Weekly pay
- Paid mileage
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - You choose your own work schedule
- Short commute times – Choose the towns you want to work in
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- Paid sick time
- 24 / 7 on call manager support
- Dental and Vision, 401k
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience (can be in any industry or private care)
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide Certificate or CNA License or PCA Certificate
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Assists with assigned personal care tasks
- Assists with ambulation and exercises
- Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues
- Demonstrates sound judgment
- Reports any changes in client's condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
* Sign on bonus awarded after maintaining a minimum of 25 hours per work over your first 90 days *
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide