love what you do
Clinical Manager/ Leadership OpportunityJob ID: 7027706002 Location: Erie, PA Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Nov. 17, 2023
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Clinical Manager (RN) to lead our team in our Erie, PA Home Health care office. This office provides best in class care to adult clients throughout the area.
Why choose Bayada?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid Weekly
- Mon-Fri work hours
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
Qualifications for a Clinical/Nurse Manager:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our adult clients and conduct assessments.
- Develop the Home health care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate