love what you do
Home Health Aide (HHA, DCW)Job ID: 5411659002 Location: Erie, PA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jul. 21, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
IN NEED OF 2ND SHIFT AND WEEKEND AVAILABILITY***
1st and 3rd shift available as well
COMPETITIVE PAY RATES NOW AVAILABLE
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- EAST AND WEST ERIE
- UPPER PEACH STREET - SUMMIT TWNSHP AREA
Perks of working for BAYADA:
- Weekly pay every Thursday!
- HIGHER HOURLY RATE for weekend shifts
- Flexible schedule - part time, full time, specific days/hours - we work around YOU!
- Short commute times – we match you to clients near your home that you are willing and able to get to
- Scholarship programs - up to $1,500 towards furthering your education in the health care field
- Paid time off - even if you're part time!
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
minimum one year work experience in a caregiving role, OR
complete our 5 day in office training course and we will waive this requirement!
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide