Recruiting Manager, Home Care
Job ID: 4513876002 Location: Erie, PA Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Nov. 08, 2019 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our team in our Erie Adult Nursing office located in Erie, PA!
As a Recruiting Manager you will:
- Work alongside a high performing team to maintain and support staffing needs of the office
- Be fully responsible for full cycle recruitment
- Proactively identify and recruit passive job seekers and process employment inquiries
- Develop and retain relationships with candidates and referrals
- Collaborate and develop job postings with management team
- Attend career fairs and networking events as needed
- Coordinate in-services, training, and direct report for new hires
- Collaborate in strategic initiatives to drive recruitment efforts and utilize various tools to source candidates
- Identify and screen applicable candidates and conduct both scheduled and walk-in interviews
- Promote and foster ongoing partnership with directors, office staff, field employees, and other BAYADA recruiters
- Utilize various social media platforms
Recruiter Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Goal driven with proven track record.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and respond to problems creatively.
- Healthcare recruitment experience a plus.
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity to earn recruitment/retention bonuses!
What's it like to work in Erie, Pennsylvania
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map