love what you do
Marketing Manager, Senior LivingJob ID: 4594187002 Location: Falls Church, VA Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Jan. 13, 2020 Availability: Full-time
Marketing Manager, Senior Living
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading home health care company, and want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Home Health Care services and help expand our Senior Living business in the Falls Church, VA TERRITORY. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Generating referrals for senior living by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care.
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate