Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice, Full Time On Call Every Other Week
Fayetteville, North Carolina
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6079108002 Location: Fayetteville, NC Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 05/05/2022
BAYADA Hospice is looking for compassionate and dedicated On Call Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in the Bayada Hospice office, located in Fayetteville, NC. This office services hospice clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Bladen, Cumberland, Harnett, Hoke and Sampson counties.
Rotating schedule - On-call from 5pm to 8:30am Monday-Friday and then all day Saturday/Sunday until Monday 8:30am
One week on and OFF the next week but paid for both weeks.
Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required. As a hospice nurse (RN), you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides palliative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow.
BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in North Carolina.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse