Job DescriptionJob ID: 7027745002 Location: Fayetteville, NC Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: 11/20/2023
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Care RN for our Fayetteville, NC Skilled Nursing office. This office provides best in class care to adult and pediatric patients.
Responsibilities for Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Clinical Manager will oversee field staff to ensure exceptional client service and quality clinical care while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Conduct supervisory visits within the homes. This office caters to clients throughout Bladen, Cumberland, Harnett, Hoke, Lee, Moore, Robeson, Sampson and Scotland Counties.
- Accountable for internal case management and evaluation and development of field staff.
- Assist with in-home client assessments and completing the care planning process by providing clinical insight and support for your team.
- This position is a combination of being able to work both with patients and office staff.
Qualifications for a Clinical Nurse Manager include:
- Current RN license in good standing
- BSN/MSN preferred
- Minimum two years recent and verifiable high-tech experience as an RN, or two (2) years experience as a Clinical Manager, preferably in home care
- Have a Child Abuse Clearance, in states where applicable
- Trach/vent/tube experience within home health care setting is preferred
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
Why choose Bayada?
- BAYADA offers the stability and structure of a national company with the values and culture of a family-owned business.
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- Forbes 2020 Best Places to Work for Women
- Paid Weekly
- Mon-Fri work hours
- AMAZING culture
- Strong employee values and recognition
- Small team at a local office
- Growth opportunities
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about Bayada benefits, click here
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
- Trach and Vent experience
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations