love what you do
Spiritual Counselor, HospiceJob ID: 4809994002 Location: Fayetteville, NC Category: Spiritual Counselor Date Posted: Jul. 30, 2020 Availability: Per diem
“While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization—at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.”
BAYADA Hospice has a new opening for a Spiritual Counselor, Per Diem, with our Fayetteville Hospice office. This office services clients in Fayetteville, NC and surrounding areas.
This individual will be a member of an experienced hospice care team that provides assessments, education and symptom management related to end of life care. The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Spiritual Counselor in hospice or palliative care and will be responsible for developing and adhering to the client's spiritual care plan.
Responsibilities for a Hospice Spiritual Counselor include:
- Develop and adhere to the client's spiritual care plan.
- Provide spiritual and emotional support to patients and family members.
- Complete documentation accurately and timely.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must demonstrate an appropriate attitude.
- Participate in providing bereavement services to family members, referral sources, and the community.
Qualifications for a Hospice Spiritual Counselor include:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree in Counseling preferred or have graduated from an approved divinity school.
- One year of experience in a spiritual counseling capacity in a health care setting required, preferably hospice or palliative care.
- Must be willing to travel coverage area of office.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate