Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health
Job ID: 4351741002 Location: Georgetown, DE Category: Speech Therapy Date Posted: Jul. 09, 2019 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Full Time Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, for an opportunity performing home health visits for our office located in Dover, DE. This office service the adult and geriatric population in both Kent and Sussex Counties. You will be geographically located within those counties.
Prior home care experience as a Speech Language Pathologist, SLP is a plus, but not required.
Willing to offer relocation bonus for Full Time!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay and Direct Deposit
- Training and scholarship opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Referral Bonus and Recognition Programs
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech, language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician’s orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Qualifications:
- A current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in Delaware.
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the American Speech and Hearing Association
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Georgetown, Delaware
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map