love what you do
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home HealthJob ID: 4589900002 Location: Georgetown, DE Category: Speech Therapy Date Posted: Jan. 09, 2020 Availability: Part-time
Willing to offer PREMIUM RATE!
BAYADA Home Health Care was voted among Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in both 2018 and 2019!
Apply Today to Find out More!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Part Time or Per Diem Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, for an opportunity performing home health visits for our office located in Dover, DE. This office services the adult and geriatric population in both Kent and Sussex Counties. You will be geographically assigned within those counties.
- Prior home care experience as a Speech Language Pathologist, SLP is a plus, but not required.
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech, language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician’s orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Qualifications:
- A current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in Delaware.
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the American Speech and Hearing Association
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay and Direct Deposit
- Training and scholarship opportunities
- 401k with company match
- Referral Bonus and Recognition Programs
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist