love what you do
Caregiver-Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)- Per DiemJob ID: 4615006002 Location: Glassboro, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jan. 20, 2020 Availability: Full-time
*IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN GLOUCESTER COUNTY*
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for CHHAs - Certified Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for CHHAs – Certified Home Health Aides in the following locations in Gloucester County:
- Clayton & many more!
BAYADA offers Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call support
Qualifications for CHHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CHHA – Certified Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Not a Certified Home Health Aide?
We offer classes to become certified! If you are interested in learning about our Certified Home Health Aide Courses please contact us!
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact the Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-327-6800.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide