love what you do
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Part TimeJob ID: 6154307002 Location: Glen Burnie, MD Category: Physical Therapy Assistant Date Posted: May. 18, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) for a part time opportunity! This office services adults and geriatric clients on a per visit basis throughout Northern and Central Anne Arundel County. Must be willing to travel throughout our service area. Prior home care experience is preferred but not required.
As a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) you will assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) - typically 5 visits a day
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values.
Each Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of Maryland
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies, comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist