love what you do
Caregiver - Adult Home CareJob ID: 6351091002 Location: Gloucester, MA Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Sep. 26, 2022
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has openings for Home Health Aides (HHAs) to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for Home Health Aides (HHAs) in the following locations (and surrounding towns):
BAYADA offers our Home Health Aides (HHAs) the following benefits:
- $18 - $22/hour
- Weekly pay
- On-going education as a benefit
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Minimum one year work experience
- One year work experience providing hands on care OR Home Health Aide Certificate OR Certified Nursing Assistant License
Job Responsibilities for Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Activities of daily living
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides (HHAs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide