We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 4972122002 Location: Hackensack, NJ Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 11/20/2020
Registered Nurse (RN) Full Time
$80000 / year
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
SIGN ON BONUS - $1,000.00 for Overnight Positions*
Are you ready to get back to the heart of nursing? Do you want to join a forward-thinking organization where you're an integral part of a committed and connected field team—working together to support your clients, their families, and fellow teammates—and where you can feel like you've found your forever work family?
Then join BAYADA's movement to build teams of career nursing professionals who, together, bring the highest-quality in-home nursing care and compassion to our clients. Our new, innovative, mobile technology driven, "neighborhood nursing" care delivery model puts nurses at the center of our work. You'll have the autonomy and resources you need to help clients achieve their goals, and the industry-leading career growth opportunities and incentives to help you achieve yours.
- Various positions available
- Industry leading training
- Work on adult cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Bergen County
- Hudson County
- Passaic County
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current New Jersey RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
*Sign on bonus will be received in increments after completing 40 hours of overnight work.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse