love what you do
Nurse Program ManagerJob ID: 6318138002 Location: Hagerstown, MD Category: Administrative/Clerical Date Posted: Aug. 09, 2022
BAYADA Senior Living Solutions, a specialty offering of BAYADA Home Health Care, was created to address the unique needs of senior living communities, and their residents, in several significant ways. As the Nurse Program Manager, you will be a dynamic influencer managing solutions for communities and their residents throughout our unique continuum of care in Senior Living in Washington County and Montgomery County, Maryland.
Are you a solutions-oriented, team-focused Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse or Therapist (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant)? Do you have a passion for relationship development and the ability to create alignment to common goals across multiple levels of management? Would you like to be viewed as a trusted advisor and senior living expert with the conviction to deliver an exceptional product to customers and clients? If so, the Nurse Program Manager position may be the opportunity you have been searching for!
As the Nurse Program Manager, you will be a key team member developing and implementing unique solutions to help the communities and residents we serve meet their goals. Additionally, you will exemplify our commitment to excellence by strategically treating patients and ensuring best practices are carried out by all team members to deliver on our differentiated offerings. Through the utilization of outcome driven data analytics, this role will analyze key metrics and develop plans to create customized programming and offerings for those we serve. Opportunities for advancement are in place with a career ladder to inspire professional growth.
- Current (MD) licensure as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Demonstrated business development experience
- Strong communication skills across multiple levels and multiple platforms
- Home Health and/ or Outpatient experience is desirable
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate