love what you do
HHA - Home Health AideJob ID: 6672606002 Location: Hanapepe, HI Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Mar. 17, 2023
If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you!
Are you passionate about making a difference in someone else's life—and yours as well? Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community! BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling (You pick your schedule!)
- Health insurance
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
We have current job openings in the following locations:
Qualifications for HHAs - Home Health Aides:
- Minimum one year work experience
- A current CNA certification can be supplemented for one year of work experience
Job Responsibilities for HHAs - Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care (filing only)
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide