love what you do
Territory Manager, Senior Living CommunitiesJob ID: 6926030002 Location: Harrisburg, PA Category: Marketing/Sales Date Posted: Sep. 08, 2023
Marketing Manager, Senior Living
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare that will allow you to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career? We are BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading therapy & home health care company, and we want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients. Our specialty practice “Senior Living Solutions” is looking for a sales representative to position BAYADA as the premier home health and therapy provider of choice within the senior living community settings.
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking an experienced Account Executive to fill the role of Marketing Manager to develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote BAYADA Therapy and Nursing services and help expand our market in Harrisburg/ York/ Lancaster. This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, results driven, and able to develop and build strong, lasting relationships.
- Generating referrals for home health by building relationships with assisted living communities
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Networking and conference support to build market awareness and brand loyalty
- Work in a team environment and leverage colleagues unique talents for success
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in home health care or outpatient therapy or a senior living communal setting preferred
- Formal sales training.
- Proven sales results in prior sales roles
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset. Why choose Bayada?
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019
- AMAZING culture with strong employee values and recognition
- Small teams at a local offices with patient centered environment
- Paid Weekly
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Great PTO (20+ days) including paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- Free access to Udemy for Business, a powerful, curated learning experience with over 16,000 online courses and trainings
- Vision, dental and medical health plans 401k with company match
- Base Salary: depending on qualifications
- Bonus Opportunity
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate