love what you do
Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant, Home HealthJob ID: 6429098002 Location: Harwich, MA Category: Physical Therapy Assistant Date Posted: Oct. 06, 2022
Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Home Health Care
Comprehensive Benefits Package and Work/Life Balance!
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). Working collaboratively with a Physical Therapist, you will provide therapy to an adult and geriatric population in their homes in Harwich, Chatham, Orleans and surrounding towns. Prior home care experience is preferred but not required. As a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) you will assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
For Immediate Consideration, Please Call or Text Susan at 339-235-4363!
Requirements for this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Include:
- Have a current Massachusetts PTA license
- Have a minimum of one year of experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant, working under the supervision of a Physical Therapist
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I love what I do because I love encouraging my clients to enjoy life's journey. Little things like making themselves a cup of coffee, or walking the boardwalk on family vacation, are big successes.Tara M., PT - Physical Therapist