Pediatric Certified Nurse Aide - CNA - Home Care
Job ID: 4474325002 Location: Hickory, NC Category: Certified Nursing Assistant Date Posted: Oct. 09, 2019
BAYADA Pediatrics has immediate needs for CNA - Certified Nursing Aides to care for our pediatric clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings during 1st and 2nd shift in the following locations:
- GRANITE FALLS
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Call 828-327-3800 to speak with a team member about positions available!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Hickory, North Carolina
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map