love what you do
Special Needs CaregiverJob ID: 6140891002 Location: Hickory, NC Category: Habilitation Technician Date Posted: May. 13, 2022
Would you like to give compassionate care to clients with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the comfort of their own homes?
We have current Habilitation Technician / Direct Support Professional openings in:
Hickory & Newton NC
(More Personal/In home care is needed)
- First and Second shifts available; afternoons and weekends in high demand
- $13+, Negotiable pay
- Flexible scheduling ( PRN and Part time schedules available)
- Virtual Hiring Process/On boarding
BAYADA offers our Direct Support Professionals:
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Benefits-Medical, Dental and Vision
- Talent Scout Program (bonuses for referring fellow employees)
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Bayada Bucks
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- We invest in our care team and provide the tools you need to do your job
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Scholarship programs
- Bayada Perks at work
- Paid time off
- 24 /7 on-call clinical manager support
- Passion for providing mental/behavioral health care to individuals with I/DD
- Ability to work independently in a client's home/community
- All applicants must have a minimum of one year experience working with I/DD individuals
- Must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Direct Support Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Join our caring team today by contacting Christina Huneycutt at 704-609-4163.
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide