love what you do
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Job ID: 4764678002 Location: Hilo, HI Category: Behavioral Intervention Professional Date Posted: Aug. 07, 2020
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We’re seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
- Conduct group trainings and supervisions
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
- Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
- Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start date
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBAs:
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide