love what you do
Director, Home Health, Big Island (Hilo)Job ID: 5834314002 Location: Hilo, HI Category: Management Date Posted: Jan. 14, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Director for our Big Island Visits home health office in Hilo, HI. This office provides best in class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Big Island.
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Weekly pay and performance-based incentive plans.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program.
- Work life balance.
- 5k Sign-on bonus.
As a Home Health Director your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Provide and maintain the highest levels of client care and customer service through business development and management.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with employees, referral sources, and community resources while growing this Medicare Certified Home Health Office.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the office, including business development, budgeting, planning, recruiting and fiscal management.
- Monitor the quality of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation.
- At least 2 years proven, progressive home health care management experience
- At least a BSN Degree
- Management experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency
- Understand Medicare Conditions of Participation
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate