Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA, Home Health - Part time
Job ID: 4247971002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Physical Therapy Assistant Date Posted: Jul. 10, 2019 Availability: Part-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA, part time or per diem opportunity performing home health visits for our visits office, located in Hilo HI.
At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to investing in people and nurturing their desire to grow. Watch this video to learn more about field employee career pathing:
Responsibilities of a PTA - Physical Therapy Assistant include:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic areas.
- Carry out treatment plans as prepared by the Physical Therapist.
- Educate and instruct clients, family members, and/or other caregivers in activities necessary to promote the client’s social and emotional well-being, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Qualifications for a PTA - Physical Therapist Assistant include:
A current Hawaii Physical Therapist Assistant- PTA license.
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA.
- Graduation from a program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
What's it like to work in Honolulu, Hawaii
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map