love what you do
Weekend Personal Care Aide - Home HealthJob ID: 4910100002 Location: Hilo, HI Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Oct. 07, 2020
Are you an experienced care giver who has a passion for caring for the elderly in your community?
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for Professional Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our Home Care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- Hilo, HI
- Keaau, HI
- Pahoa, HI
- Volcano, HI
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Talent scout bonuses available
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience required
- Current 2 Step TB Clearance
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Ability to pass criminal background check
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Email your resume to BHA-TEAM@BAYADA.COM or call us at (808) 969-9622.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide