love what you do
Caregiver/Home Health AideJob ID: 6777923002 Location: Hollister, MO Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: May. 25, 2023
Discover Rewarding Work as a Caregiver/CNA.
Are you looking for a meaningful career, where you can make a difference in the lives of others—and yours as well?
At BAYADA, we seek people who share our passion for caring and are committed to helping people live their best lives at home. As a member of our personal care and companionship team, you will do truly meaningful work—and be valued, respected, and heard. While you support clients one-on-one with activities of daily living, we’ll support you with training, flexibility, and a team dedicated to creating a great employee experience.
We are currently recruiting for Caregivers & CNA's to reliably serve patients in the following areas:
- WEEKENDS in Stone & Taney County MO
- PCA - $15.00/hr
- CNA - $16.00/hr
- Currently looking to staff PRN/Call In's with opportunity to gain additional hours. *available hours to vary by location
- Flexible scheduling
- Weekly Pay
What you’ll do:
- Following a written plan of care by a registered nurse, you’ll provide personal care services, household support, and companion care (homemaker) services to help adults stay safe and independent at home.
As a BAYADA Personal Care Aide, you’ll have the opportunity to develop close relationships with your clients while you help them with:
- Activities of daily living: bathing, grooming, toileting, nail care, etc.
- Household support: light housekeeping, laundry, bed making etc.
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Range of motion/exercises
- Assisting with ambulation (Transfers/use of mechanical lifting devices)
- Medication reminders
What makes you a great candidate:
- Previous home health care or patient care welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others.
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care.
- Empathy, patience, kindness, and respect.
- Ability to travel to clients’ homes as assigned.
- The commitment to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability – The BAYADA Way.
Why you’ll love what you do at BAYADA
As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing patients with the highest-quality care, enabling them to live safely at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. And we are just as dedicated to your satisfaction and success. 89% of employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA!
As a BAYADA Personal Care Aide, you’ll enjoy:
- Weekly pay.
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- PTO and benefits offerings as eligible
- Career advancement support including ongoing training and scholarships
Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home. Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Watching my client make progress and enjoy himself, and having the opportunity to make a positive difference in his life… it's so gratifying, it doesn't even feel like a job to me.Terry S., LPN - Nurse