We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
- We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, learn more here
Job DescriptionJob ID: 6220652002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Behavior Technician Date Posted: 06/17/2022
Are you interested in supporting children with autism to reach their fullest potential? Then this is the position for you!
April-June qualified RBT applicants will receive a $1000 sign on bonus. For current employees an additional $1000 Talent Scout bonus will also be added on top of the $500.
At BAYADA Home Health Care, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for dedicated employees who have their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential or are interested in pursuing their Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential. The RBT credential is a professional credential for paraprofessionals offered through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The RBT credential is required for individuals providing services on any Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or insurance-based contracts in Hawaii. This position includes working 1:1 in the home and community with children and young adults diagnosed with autism. BAYADA will pay for your training as well as provide extensive supervision.
We have current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) openings in the following locations:
- Honolulu, HI
- Hawaii Kai, HI
- Mililani, HI
- Kapolei, HI
- Makakilo, HI
- North Shore, HI
- Aiea, HI
- Home and Community based
- Part time positions available
- Shifts available Monday through Friday and weekends if desired
- Most shifts are early mornings, afternoons, and weekends
- Work in your neighborhood or commute for more hours
BAYADA Offers Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs):
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Weekly Pay Schedule
Qualifications for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- One year experience working with children with developmental/ intellectual disabilities preferred
Responsibilities for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT):
- Work directly with clients and follow the established treatment plan/behavior support plan for implementing skill acquisition and behavior reduction procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective, supportive, and therapeutic relationships with clients & families. Respect the values, thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes of clients and families.
- Implement behavior therapy techniques as instructed by the Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist.
- Document interventions and progress towards goals accurately and in a timely manner.
- Collect behavior data as specified in client behavior support plan.
- Review data and progress reports with Behavioral Services Manager and Behavior Specialist in order to strategize program improvements.
- As applicable to the treatment plan, provide habilitation, training, instruction, and assistance to help the client acquire and maintain skills and to help meet identified goals.
- As applicable, provide transportation related to the implementation of activities as directed by the treatment plan.
- Provide training and/or support to the client in interpersonal skills, the development and maintenance of personal relationships, and in living in his/her community.
- Monitor health status and physical condition and reports any changes in the client’s condition or other incidents to the office.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RBTs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse
- School-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Honolulu, Hawaii
- School-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Honolulu, Hawaii
- Registered Nurse (RN) Honolulu, Hawaii