love what you do
Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)Job ID: 4891596002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Behavioral Intervention Professional Date Posted: Sep. 23, 2020
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We’re seeking assistant behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
We are currently offering a $250 Bonus to qualified applicants! Call us today for details...
If you are interested, please contact Lauren.
Assistant behavior analysts will:
- Assist with conducting functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCaBA:
- BCaBA in good standing with the BACB®
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCaBAs:
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide