Job DescriptionJob ID: 5779150002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Behavioral Intervention Professional Date Posted: 12/17/2021
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
We’re seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
- Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
- Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
- Conduct group trainings and supervisions
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
- Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
- Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start date
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBAs:
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations