love what you do
Clinical Manager Home HealthJob ID: 6469016002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management Date Posted: Oct. 31, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to become our next Clinical Manager in our Medicare certified office in Honolulu, HI. As one of the Clinical Managers, you will lead the field staff in providing exceptional client service, clinical excellence, and adherence to policies and procedures. Clinical Managers are also accountable for internal case management, field staff evaluation and development.
We are hiring a full time RN Clinical Manager!
Shifts available: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
Duties of a Clinical Manager include:
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals.
- Processing incoming referrals.
- Management and mentoring of Clinical Associates and field staff
- Orientation of field staff
- Documentation review, including OASIS
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
- Visiting clients as necessary.
- A current Hawaii RN license.
- At least 2 years of nursing experience.
- Recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation and ICD-10 coding.
- Strong management and leadership background
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Base Salary plus bonus eligibility.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate