love what you do
InternJob ID: 6226016002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Internships Date Posted: Jun. 22, 2022
Do you need credits, hours, and experience to earn your degree?
Internship Opportunities with BAYADA Home Health Care are open!!!!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a part time intern for our Oahu Visits Home Health office, located in Oahu, Hawaii. As an Intern for BAYADA, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Client Service Managers, Clinical Managers, and Directors to gain valuable insight and experience in the home health care industry.
As one of the leading providers of nursing and personal care services in the country, BAYADA Home Health Care specializes in providing skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic and personal-care home health services to people of all ages. With more than 300 locations nationwide, BAYADA has a special purpose - to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our core values.
Internship roles provide exposure to the following areas:
- Ensuring compliance with employee and client charts
- Interacting with physician offices and referral sources
- Participating in team meetings
- Performing general administrative duties including answering phones, filing, payroll processing and ordering office supplies
- Assisting with recruiting, employee on-boarding and scheduling
- Working on special projects as needed
- Gaining general knowledge of healthcare management
- Ability to take ownership, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Creative and flexible with the ability to take initiative
- Willing to work in an “all hands on deck” environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact well with employees at all levels
- Ability to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:30 to 5:00 pm for six months.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Interest in the healthcare industry
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate