love what you do
Paraprofessional / Skills TrainerJob ID: 4701706002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Paraprofessional Date Posted: Apr. 04, 2020 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Behavioral Health is looking for Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers with high energy and the ability to be strong and firm. Our Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers provide one-to-one services to children with special needs. Services are provided in our school, home or community settings working with children ages three to twenty.
We have current Paraprofessional openings in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Paraprofessionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Paraprofessionals:
- A minimum of 48 college credits OR
- Passing score of 459 on Paraprofessional Assessment exam (including both Math & English at levels 100 or higher)
Job Responsibilities for Paraprofessionals:
- Work one to one with clients on behaviors, goals and client needs
- Collect daily client data
If you are interested in supporting individuals with disabilities to reach their fullest potential, then this is the position for you! At BAYADA, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest Asset. Please contact us today to join our amazing team of professionals who have compassion, strive for excellence, and provide reliable services.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide