Job DescriptionJob ID: 6672647002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 03/18/2023
RN, Home Health Care
BAYADA's Oahu Visits team is currently looking for a compassionate Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) to reliably serve patients in territories throughout Oahu.
What you’ll do:
As a BAYADA Nurse, you’ll visit a variety of clients in their own homes, using your clinical skills and compassionate heart to bring the highest level of care to higher acuity patients by helping them recover from an injury, illness, surgery, or hospitalization. As part of an interdisciplinary care team, you will:
- See a client throughout their care needs–from hospital discharge to living a safe home life with comfort, dignity, and independence
- Deliver nursing care in accordance with individual care plans, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, etc.
- Perform client assessments as necessary and monitor patients' conditions
- Provide education to the patient and/or their family
What you should have:
- Active and current HI license to practice as a registered nurse (RN)
- One year of clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not required. We will train you.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
- A supportive presence, active listening skills, excellent assessment skills and strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to deliver patient care as you would want those you love to be treated, with compassion, excellence, and reliability – The BAYADA Way.
Why you’ll love what you do at BAYADA Home Health
As a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, we are committed to providing patients the highest-quality care, enabling them to live at home with comfort and dignity. At BAYADA, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. 89% of employees say they are proud to work for BAYADA!
- Flexible schedules for work/life balance: full-time, part-time, per-diem, and on-call.
- Scheduling is primarily during the daytime hours.
- 1:1 hands on training supplemented with virtual learning.
- Ability to perform 1:1 direct client care and advocate for clients’ needs
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger care team with the highest safety standards.
- PTO and benefits offerings based on commitment level
- Continued education and training; tuition reimbursement
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations