love what you do
School-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Job ID: 4687695002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Behavioral Intervention Professional Date Posted: Mar. 16, 2020
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Positions available in our WINDWARD and HONOLULU DISTRICTS!
We’re seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
• Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
• Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
• Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
• Conduct group trainings and supervisions
• Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
• Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
• Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start date
• Strong assessment and organizational skills
• Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
• Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
• Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBA:
• Comprehensive salary
• Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k with company match
Please contact Maile Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 591-6060 to join our team!
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide