love what you do
School-Based Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)Job ID: 4953823002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Behavioral Intervention Professional Date Posted: Oct. 15, 2021
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely serve our clients has never been more important.
With the protection of our clients and teams as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, serving clients---safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis---together.
We are BAYADA Behavioral Health and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Positions available in ALL DISTRICTS!
We’re seeking behavior analysts, with experience working with children and families living with a diagnosis of autism, to join our expanding Behavioral Health services. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for behavior analysts like you.
Behavior analysts will:
• Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and skill-based assessments
• Design and monitor implementation of treatment plans
• Provide training and supervision to BCaBAs and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's)
• Conduct group trainings and supervisions
• Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence and Reliability for our staff and families.
Qualifications for BCBA:
• Certified BCBA or BCBA-D in good standing
• Must obtain Hawaii behavior analyst license prior to start date
• Strong assessment and organizational skills
• Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
• Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
• Solid communication and PC skills
BAYADA Offers BCBA:
• Comprehensive salary
• Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k with company match
Please contact Maile Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 591-6060 to join our team!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide