love what you do
Talent Acquisition Partner, Health CareJob ID: 4988619002 Location: Honolulu, HI Category: Human Resources Date Posted: Dec. 10, 2020
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Home Health offices in Hawaii. The Talent Acquisition Partner will support the staffing needs for clinical roles across multiple offices in the Hawaiian Islands.
Candidate MUST reside on Oahu.
At BAYADA, the Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing best-in-class Talent Acquisition services by leveraging strategies to recruit and retain top talent for the organization. The Talent Acquisition Partner manages the full-cycle recruiting process, functioning autonomously to source, interview, and support candidates through the process. This position is a mid-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career within BAYADA Home Health Care. The successful candidate will possess prior experience with high-volume, full-cycle recruiting. Prior health care recruiting experience is strongly preferred.
Talent Acquisition Partners at BAYADA strive to create unforgettable experiences with every interaction. In this role you will contribute to building BAYADA’s clinical caregiving teams who are focused on providing compassionate, excellent and reliable care to our clients every day. In addition to traditional responsibilities like talent attraction, interviewing and scheduling, Talent Acquisition Partners at BAYADA serves as strategic advisors to our internal stakeholders, ensuring that the right people are in the right place at the right time – enabling us to uphold our mission of keeping all of our current and future clients safe and comfortable in their homes while receiving quality care.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Builds successful position profiles, clarifies required job skills, uses best sourcing strategies and techniques; utilizes market data/intelligence to inform recruitment strategy.
- Finds and attracts the right candidates, establishes rapport with potential candidates, promotes cross-practice collaboration to support enterprise growth and initiatives.
- Uses and interprets various assessment methods to make the most valid decisions, understands appropriate criteria to leverage BAYADA development programs or reject candidates.
- Presents strengths and weaknesses; prepares team for candidate interviews; advocates importance of a positive candidate experience; sells the opportunity and negotiates final agreement.
- Persuasive and confident in communicating advantages of BAYADA, overcomes typical objections in hiring process, negotiates effectively, gains commitment to achieve results.
- Motivated to succeed; shows enthusiasm; dedicated to results, not just activity; does not quit if discouraged; leverages metrics to judge performance and drive continuous improvement; demonstrates team play; exhibits commitment to personal professional development.
- Leverages metrics to judge performance and drive continuous improvement; dedicated to achieving results, not just activity; exhibits commitment to personal professional development.
- Commits to quality conversations; responds quickly to questions; goes the extra step to please clients and candidates; follows through on organizational commitments.
- Charged with developing ability to: gain respect from the client, learn the formal & informal sources of company influence, and establish expectations for the hiring process.
- Perform related duties as required or requested by supervisor.
Talent Acquisition Partner qualifications include:
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Three (3) years experience in recruiting and talent acquisition or related field.
- Prior Health Care recruiting a plus.
- Solid computer skills and familiarity leveraging Social Media to recruit top talent.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate