Registered Nurse Manager, Adult Home Care
Job ID: 4429480002 Location: Huntington Station, NY Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Sep. 11, 2019 Availability: Full-time
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Registered Nurse Manager - Adult Home Care Supervisor for our Garden City, NY home care office. This office provides best in class care to clients of all ages throughout Nassau, Queens and Suffolk Counties.
This office is growing and may soon split into two offices! Suffolk County nurses are encouraged to apply! Once the office splits your territory will ONLY be Suffolk County!
Do you LOVE nursing? Are you excited about the opportunity to help others and bring a strong positive energy to work? Then you are the perfect nurse for this office!
BAYADA has been named by Glassdoor as ONE OF THE TOP 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN 2018 & 2019
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our Assistive Care clients and conduct assessments in Garden City, NY and other surrounding areas.
- Develop the care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise home health aide (HHA) staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation.
- Conduct competencies on new and tenured staff.
- Chart maintenance, 485's and doctors orders
- Conduct monthly visits, perform new admissions
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Supervisory experience
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
What's it like to work in Huntington Station, New York
See what’s nearby and get directions.View Map