love what you do
Urgent Hire Certified Home Health AidesJob ID: 6241696002 Location: Irvington, NJ Category: Home Health Aide Date Posted: Jun. 29, 2022
Urgently Hiring and Training CHHA !!
Certified Home Health Aide - CHHA interviews NOW!!
Day - Evening -Weekend shifts available
Open Enrollment for Courses, Month to Month
Certified Home Health Aide - CHHA
Adult Personal Care
***Nosotros hablamos español
TRAINING AVAILABLE!! Assistance with the NJ BON application to be a CHHA.
Check out our link to learn more- https://jobs.bayada.com/hha-training-gloriosa
**Classes priced at a low $400** All inclusive-
CONTACT Elizabeth Negron at 973-743-6075 for more information on how to start!
· $500 Referral Bonus (receive bonus for referring family/friend CHHA)
· $2 /hr. extra pay for holidays
· Vacation and Sick time
· Flexible Schedule
· We match caregivers with cases close to home
· Direct Deposit
· PPE provided
· Experienced supportive staff
· 24/7 on duty support
~VIRTUAL & IN-PERSON INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!!~
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs - Home Health Aides to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
- East Orange
- And many more!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for HHA – Home Health Aide:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Contact Elizabeth Negron at 973-743-6075 for more information!
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA’s mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients—the most vulnerable population for COVID-19—risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you’re the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide