love what you do
Clinical Manager, Home HealthJob ID: 5544455002 Location: Jacksonville, FL Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Sep. 14, 2021
**Offering a $5,000 Sign-on Bonus**
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Clinical Manager for our Baptist Home Health Care by BAYADA Medicare Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Jacksonville, FL.
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Directing and coordinating the care provided by a multi-disciplinary team of home health care professionals.
- Processing incoming referrals.
- Management and mentoring of Clinical Associates and field staff
- Facilitate new hire orientation of field staff
- Documentation review, including OASIS
- Monitoring quality assurance
- Managing staff productivity, and overall case management.
- Visiting clients as necessary.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Recent Medicare Certified Home Care experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Thorough understanding of OASIS documentation and ICD-10 coding.
- Strong management and leadership background
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate