love what you do
CNA: Home Health Care. (Private Pay)Job ID: 6507653002 Location: Johnston, RI Category: Certified Nursing Assistant Date Posted: Nov. 23, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
Opportunities available for CNAs who are looking to advance their career. CNA to LPN scholarship program available!
BAYADA offers CNAs the following benefits:
- Pay rates $16 - $20.00 / hour and incentives
- Weekly pay
- BAYADA Perks at Work (Company discounts)
- Employee bonuses from $500. - $2000.
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Great 1:1 client matches
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
We have current CNA job openings in the following locations:
- North Kingstown
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Qualifications for CNA:
- Current Rhode Island CNA license listed in good standing with the board
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
My office is awesome; everyone's great; we work with each other to help each other out. My office has great communication, they're helpful, understanding, and they work around my school and summer schedule.Madison S., CNA - Home Health Aide