We employ nearly 23,000 full-time and part-time clinical and non-clinical professionals. Choosing a career path with BAYADA will allow you to develop and use your skills in any one of our specialty practices, including, adult nursing, assistive care, pediatrics, habilitation, home health, or hospice. If you share our commitment to delivering the highest quality care and keeping clients safe at home, then join our team of compassionate professionals.
- Job Type: Varies
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: Varies
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
why home care?
BAYADA offers a culture of reward and recognition for employees who demonstrate the highest standards of clinical excellence, and live out The BAYADA Way in their daily work. BAYADA is truly a team environment where we consider employees to be our greatest asset.
- BAYADA is unique in the value we place on patients and those who care for them
- BAYADA offers you 24/7 support, better education and training, more job security and advancement opportunities, better hours—and some fun along the way
- All team members are assigned by a client services manager and clinical manager to help support you and your patients
- Recognition and reward are huge at BAYADA—we’re obsessed with expressing authentic appreciation
Job DescriptionJob ID: 5553419002 Location: Johnstown, PA Category: Registered Nurse Date Posted: 09/17/2021
New Graduate Registered Nurses: Begin your nursing career in Home Health Care with BAYADA's accredited Nurse Residency Training Program.
The BAYADA Nurse Residency Program is a transition to practice program for new graduate nurses who would like a meaningful and exciting career in home care. The program focuses on creating a collaborative professional development environment where new graduate nurses can safely develop their critical thinking and nursing skills while working with children and adults in the home.
This paid, full-time, intensive 6-week training program-followed by a nine month residency period-helps bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world, providing you a smoother transition into a professional nursing role.
You can expect:
- Ongoing, one-on-one support from an RN clinical manager, coach, instructor, and preceptor
- The opportunity to learn and practice complex skills, enhance critical thinking skills and clinical judgment in a safe environment
- On-the-job training, in-classroom learning, and simulation lab training using state-of-the-art manikins to mimic real-life medical situations
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Responsibilities for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- Training and education of family members
- One-on-one patient care
- Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurses (RNs):
- An active RN license is preferred, OR
- Will also consider recent nursing school graduates scheduling to take NCLEX
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- CPR certification
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Be the leader in the home care nursing experience; enjoy high-tech and skilled nursing opportunities where clients thrive best...at home. Get back to the mission of caring, with 1-to-1 patient volumes that allow you to truly impact outcomes.
Awards & Recognition
What makes a successful nurse at BAYADA?
- Team Player
Nurses at BAYADA can serve roles as nurse leaders, whether it be leading a team of field nurses, serving as a clinical manager overseeing client care, or as transitional care managers helping to coordinate care across the healthcare ecosystem.
Registered Nurse branches to Clinical Manager or Manager of Clinical Operations or Transitional Care Manager
Clinical Managerleads to Director.Manager of Clinical Operationsleads to Director of Clinical Operations.Transitional Care Manager
Director leads to Area Director.Director of Clinical Operations
Holistic care drew me in. To be able to problem-solve, teach clients, and use all my skills and nursing interventions… I never thought I'd be happy and excited to go to work. I'm lucky to do what I do.— Mat G., RN - Pediatric Nurse