love what you do
Director of Clinical OperationsJob ID: 6180111002 Location: Joplin, MO Category: Clinical Management/Nurse Management/QA Date Posted: Jun. 02, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a health care professional with management experience to fill the position of Director of Clinical Operations for Missouri. We are looking for a dynamic leader who will partner with Directors and Clinical leadership to provide mentoring, education and support. This position requires regular, on-going travel throughout the offices in southern Missouri, Springfield, Joplin areas and Columbia & St. Louis.
- As Director of Clinical Operations, you will collaborate directly with office Directors and Clinical Leadership team members to ensure high-level client service, clinical excellence, quality, and adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with The BAYADA Way.
- You will be accountable for supporting clinical leaders in the offices toward effective execution of 1) episodic case management, 2) high quality clinical care, and 3) professional development for the clinical team.
- Function as a consultant to office Directors, in collaboration with the Division Director who oversees home health offices.
- Review Star ratings and quality processes.
- Participate in strategic planning for divisional growth, market development, and program design.
- Participate in the hiring, development, and support of clinical leaders and high potential clinicians across multiple disciplines.
- Mentor clinical staff and facilitate successor planning.
- Serve as the Division Lead in working with the local Clinical Leadership teams, as well as Home Health practice leadership, to implement new processes & procedures, assist with design of new process improvement programs, and oversee clinical program implementation across the division.
- Clinically focused, professional licensure: RN or PT preferred
- BSN, MHA a plus.
- 3 - 5 years proven, progressive experience in home health care.
- 2+ years supervisory experience within a Medicare Certified Home Care Agency.
- In-depth knowledge of OASIS and Medicare Conditions of Participation for home care.
- Demonstrated expertise in episodic case management, high quality clinical service delivery, and multidisciplinary team management.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
I've worked for many other companies, but BAYADA stands out. You definitely won't find another place that appreciates their employees as BAYADA does. Their trainings are the best you'll find in the field, too.Juli K. - Client Services Associate